1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Looking for Darsus

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Saphireena, Nov 5, 2011.

1. Saphireena

Saphireena Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

2. rajadeah

rajadeah Guest

Sorry but I dont think you''ll find him. He seems to have droped off the face of earth about 2 or 3 years ago. His PM box prob is full from people trying to buy his luna homes on just about every shard.

3. Lord Nabin

Lord Nabin High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Glorious Lord ACW

I have his contact info and talk with him in frequently. Not selling anything anytime soon.

4. Apetul

Apetul Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
    Stratics Veteran

His luna house on LS was re customized/designed in the last 30-60 days.. but still vendor-empty since i started to play and thats 3 yrs ago.

5. Saphireena

Saphireena Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Thanks for the info everyone. And Lord Nabin, I've understood from the posts I've read about him here and elsewhere that he doesn't have the need or desire to sell the things he has acquired, however what I am proposing is more of a trade. So the question is whether he has any interest in my castle and whether the castle is more interesting to him than his Tokuno house. All a matter of taste I suppose. Obviously the Tokuno house is in a prettier spot, but then again castles hold their own value in regards to prestige and history, especially this one being a Trammel "legacy" castle, having been placed when Trammel first opened.

6. Magrimur

Magrimur Adventurer

I saw Darsus once, he was at one of his trillions of properties, a luna house on ATL, he must single handedly keep UO afloat with his monthly fee of $2,000.00 per month on the multiple accounts he must have to be able to hold all those house plots. $2,000.00 times 1 year = $24,000.00 a year? I'm just guessing but he clearly is a royal Saudi sheikh with billions, would be fun I guess, maybe I just saw one of his servants who he pays to login and refresh his many pieces of virtual real estate, one player put it best, 'Darsus Trump'.

7. Goodmann

Goodmann Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Apparently he logs on to do mass transfers. There are always wild packies outside his houses mult times a week for the last 1-2 years