1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Buying] Looking for Decent UO account (maybe)

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Jandruz, Feb 19, 2010.

1. Jandruz

Jandruz Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I've been away from UO since 03 (I think, it was just a little while after AOS). I'm thinking of coming back. Of course, I don't want to start from scratch if I do. I'd like to start off with a decent account. What kind of account can a guy get for 100mil? (I wish I could pay real world cash. I've been out of it so long that i logged onto to Ebay thinking I'd just pick one up there. I was shocked to see they no longer allow virtual property).

Anyway, I'd like an account with a good mule, a good fighter of some sort, a decent mage, and I've always loved the thief (although i guess they are fairly worthless these days).

I'm starting to ramble a bit. I guess my question is: Can 100mil buy much, if so, what can I expect?

Thanks!

2. Tetricyde

Tetricyde Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

3. Slickjack

Slickjack Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
    Stratics Veteran

I've got an account I'll be dropping soon. No thief, but does have a gm-ish tamer plus others and is either 6 or 8 years old. I hardly play it, but I'll load details of players this afternoon. Plenty of references if you need them as well.

4. Jandruz

Jandruz Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I might be interested. let me know when you're ready to unload.