1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for doom / peerless guild.

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by Chad Sexington, Aug 11, 2008.

1. Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Barter Town

I've never done a peerless. Figure I should do them at least once before UO dies. Siege is still my main shard, but I still have my mage here and playing part-time. Looking for a guild that does Doom / Peerless regularly. I'll be joining with my mage and running:

120 Magery
    120 Eval
    120 Med
    120 Resist
    120 Focus
    120 Spellweaving

(Also looking for a guild with arcanists.)

:grouphug:

2. Gus of Llanowar

Stratics Veteran

Hey Chad im with Otis in Chaotic Creed and we try to do random peeless from time to time and my mage set is almost identical with a few differantials but i got the 120 spellweaving also.

3. Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Barter Town

Yeah, sure. I'm not being too picky. If you can put up with me, that is. I'll just be popping in randomly and asking what's going on.

I'm in Luna right now, on Poet.

4. Ailish

Ailish Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Gus, you can also always holler at me (you DO have my ICQ, right??) as hubby and I both have SW'ers, plus one on the kid's acct. Focus? We can do that!

5. Gus of Llanowar

Stratics Veteran

sorry i missed you that night but i talked to the others in the guild and they cool with it. my icq is 437481729.

6. New Guild NvD is recruiting we do everything icq or pm me for mor details!:danceb: