1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for Dungeon Partner.

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Ryanous, Apr 29, 2009.

1. Ryanous

Ryanous Guest

Recently rejoined playing UO 5 days ago, looking for a partner to get deep into dungeons with and clear all the dungeons so I can see some of the end game content that is challenging to get to.

Gonna start playing ultima online again and i'm on a free trial account at the moment. The char i'm making will be a Dexxer, Bard, Mage. I've got to 70 Mace Fighting, 70 Tactics, 80 Healing, 70 Anatomy, 95 provocation, GM Musicianship and GM Magery in just over 7 days now on a new account by playing alot of hours and have made it a really good Bard/Dexxer/Mage

70 Anatomy
    50 Eval Int
    80 Healing
    70 Macefighting
    100 Magery
    70 Tactics
    100 Musicianship
    100 Provocation
    60 meditation

As a few of you may know though that it may require two of you for more safety when reaching the lower parts to dungeons so let me know if anyone else is interested in exploring the game with me or having me as an extra person to do champion spawns / ml with.

my icq: 588435289
  2. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

May 12, 2008

I hope it works out well for you... :)