1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Buying] Looking for Dye tubs

Discussion in 'UO Europa Trade' started by svantil8, Dec 1, 2011.

1. svantil8

svantil8 Adventurer

leather dye tub, Black dye tub , white cloth dye tub ,special dye tub, Furniture dye tub, ect

2. Adol

Adol Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Not wishing to hijack this thread, but I'd also be interested in a Runebook dye tub, or at least a price check on one as I've not seen them appear in Luna for a few weeks...

3. Jonathen

Jonathen Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I might be persuaded to part with special, leather, black and furniture tubs - don't reeeeally need a set for each crafter - but depends whether I like the price ;) no idea what they sell for generally

4. Jonathen

Jonathen Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Otherwise plenty of player shops and public houses have a set of tubs available for use by the general public

5. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

I'm keen. What kind of price were you thinking?

6. svantil8

svantil8 Adventurer

I am still looking but have no idea what they are selling for these days I have recently returned and am just trying to get my set back up and running.
    Thank you

7. Any of the regular tubs between 75-200k ... but as a few people have said, they seem to be drying up these days. Runebook dyetubs, maybe 1m-2m at moment , again not many around. Seems to be a few white leather tubs on most shards 1m -2m ish maybe. Hope that helps a little.

Melissa

8. svantil8

svantil8 Adventurer

still looking for white cloth tub

9. Jonathen

Jonathen Sage
    Stratics Veteran

White cloth tubs are looted from NPC ships - not sure but I believe they're fairly uncommon so may be more expensive?

10. Cailleach

Cailleach Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

You're correct on all points. A few mil for one of those. Takes flippin ages to get em! There's a free to use one in my house south of Luna; just follow the road south, a couple of screens past the bandit camp on the same side. House is owned by Cailleach Bheaur. Help yourself if you need it :)