1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for Embroidered Oak Leaf Cloak

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by imported_Chad Sexington, Aug 18, 2007.

1. Looking for a known seller with a Embroidered Oak Leaf Cloak, actually. [​IMG]

I don't know how much they're worth now. I don't know if I have the cash. I'm just wonder if there are any for sale. Starting up the episodes again and I want to look the part. [​IMG]
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

One was sold in a auction held within the rares forum here around 2 months past, I believe it sold for 350m give or take. There is also one on atlantic, I dont believe the owner has listed it for sale but she would probably consider it if the price is right
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

255 M or $382.50 by the auctions 1 : 1.5 rate is what it sold for.
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

ah ok, i couldnt remember if it sold for cash or gold so i guessed, heh