1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for FC/FCR effects on Bushido and Chivalry

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Deception, Dec 1, 2008.

1. Deception

Deception Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hello all -

I'm hoping some people in this forum have specific information on the effects of faster casting and faster casting recovery on bushido and chivalry spells.

I'm not sure how they benefit bushido abilities at all - For stances, does only the FCR help?

And on chivalry - I need to know the FC formula and the spell levels of each spell. The spells I am mostly concerned with are consecrate weapon, close wounds, cleanse by fire, and remove curse. I am trying to tweak a suit, and need to know the appropriate amount of FC to try to incorporate.

Thanks in advance

2. Trinsie

Trinsie Guest

Copied and pasted directly from the FAQ that is stickied at the top of the warrior forum.

3. Deception

Deception Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Thank you very much for that info - not sure why I never stumbled across it.

Anyone have any info on bushido?

4. I don't believe FC/FCR has any affect on Bushido spells. Not that I'm aware of anyway.

5. Chaosy

Chaosy Guest

I'm positive FCR affects bushido spells. I'm not 100% sure about FC though, however having 4 fc for confidence does feel faster.