1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

EM Announcement Looking for feedback on the PvP Events

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by EM_Vereor, Oct 17, 2013.

1. EM_Vereor

EM_Vereor UO Event Moderator
    UO Event Moderator UO Event Moderator

Aug 20, 2013
    1. More/same/less on the amount of EM created monsters
    2. Rewards - Would they enhance or degrade the event?
    3. Changes you would make?

I want to spark pvp on Napa as best as I can. So I would appreciate any feedback.
    #1 EM_Vereor, Oct 17, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2013
  2. mghtyshark

mghtyshark Adventurer

Nov 14, 2010
    The PVP events are great... I enjoy them a lot, ufortunately I am out numbered so i die a lot, but its a change on the daily routine of the game... I woud recommend against rewards, (all thought it might bring out more people to the events) but as it is the economy is out of controll in Sosaria and it seems that only the same people get the rewards event after events.... Also, I do strongly suggest to provide us with more events in Fel other than once a month...I would love to see event every week, or at least every other week... Keep up the great work that you are doing for Napa...
    #2 mghtyshark, Oct 18, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2013
  3. Merus

Merus Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran CasteoftheForgotten

Aug 10, 2010
    I am not sure of the right answer not knowing the exact powers of an EM, but if you want to really promote PvP, find a way to reward those who participate in the actual PvP with a drop. If the rewards are for PvM, they might as well be in Tram.
    #3 Merus, Oct 19, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2013