1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for Feedback

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by Plague, Nov 8, 2011.

1. Plague

Plague Guest

Heres my template and setup for my two mages...i need them for pvp but also decent in pvm basically all around for both.

First one is Necro mage with -20 mage weapon and crystalline ring {60dci total}
    120 mage
    120 eval
    120 ss
    120 necro
    120 resist
    120 med

Second mage is a scribe nox with -20 mage wep and crsytalline ring as well {43 dci total}
    120 mage
    120 eval
    100 poison
    120 resist
    100 inscription
    115 med
    40 focus with 20 from ring

thanks

2. icm420

icm420 Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Your 6x120 necro mage is classic and has worked for quite some time. I'm sure you realize that disarm means you loose all your defense but you have bloodoath so who cares?

Your nox scribe mage needs a little help. If you go over 29.9 ADJUSTED skill you loose your 30 SDI bonus for being focused if you have certain skills. Focus is one of those skills and therefor you do not have your high SDI bonus that is often given to this template. I would drop the crystalline ring and put an EP ring on that fills holes in your suit. As for extra skill points.. this is why this template is often run with low meditation, so that you can squeeze an extra skill on such as alchemy or parry. Even in small increments these skills can be beneficial. I would also try to boost your DCI up on your nox scribe and/or try to go for wrestling so that you can use a shield with an open hand or a nice invasion spellbook to fill in sdi mods/dci mods. I like the light's rampart shield for DCI and resist and the invasion spell book with dci/sdi/fcr/lmc is always nice to fill in missing mods. But the nox scribe has a lot of options, you just want to try to keep your 'focused' ability in order to do large amounts of damage. Otherwise you might as well go mystic spellweaver mage or something that has a lot of options and power without being focused.

3. Plague

Plague Guest

Thanks alot i overlooked that... i will dfinitely rearange it to make use of the higher sdi for being focused that would have been a major loss of having the temp so close to it already.
    Do you think gm poisoning or is 80 normally enough if i have 120 magery? Ive looked into but i cannot find the answer im looking for.

4. icm420

icm420 Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I Am drunk soo spelling is bad..

magery + psn = 200 = dp fields

But the new thing is lethal poison if you have highr poisoning skill. So i guess higher poison is good idk i alwaysu se 80 cause im lazy. I think its 10% chane to leathal psn at 100 psn and 12 0amgery.

**** i cant tyep

good luck :)