1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] looking for full list of practice weapons/old vendor deeds

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Kratos Aurion, Jul 23, 2008.

1. I can't seem to find lists of either on stratics or other forums/sites so if anyone has the full list of either, I'd appreciate if you could post it thanks:mf_prop:

2. Teufel_Hund

Teufel_Hund Guest

Pratice Weapons

Hatchet
    Bow
    Longsword
    Mace
    Skinning Knife
    Gnarled Staff
    Spear
    Battle Axe

Named Vendor deeds is apparently any name that an NPC can be in game...good luck on that one!

3. Teufel_Hund

Teufel_Hund Guest

and on another note there are two kinds of named vendor deeds, one that weighs 90 stones and one with no weight. I find that the ones weighing 90 stone are more common...just my two cents

4. Aibal

Aibal Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Man do I need that battle axe. Only one I'm missing.

5. Teufel_Hund

Teufel_Hund Guest

how much gold ya got? I may be able to find ya one!

6. Zofinur

Zofinur Guest

The Crook is missing in that list.

Just teasing now: And of course the Katana!

7. Teufel_Hund

Teufel_Hund Guest

You are correct oh and a Katana would have been so cool

8. feath

feath Guest

the battle axe is the only one i'm missing, too. Didn't realize it until i saw the list!
    off to the shops for me!

9. appears Im missing the battle axe too.

And I believe the name base for npcs has grown since the the old vendor deeds. I thought there were 27 or 28 names you could obtain them as at the time you could buy them. Guess I'll have to look into it further. thanks for the info :thumbsup:

10. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Well the battle axe is the rarest, since the longsword and the battle axe are both swords weapons.
    I believe you only got the axe back then, when you choose lumberjacking as skill too (wich wasn´t as popular as other combinations).

Good luck in finding one!
    *keeps her set locked at home*

11. kray2s

kray2s Guest

Just looked through my collection to see if i had a spare battle axe for anyone but alas i do not!

However if any one has a gnarled staff on europa spare i have multiples of all the others so would be willing to swap / trade / come to some knd of deal

:)

Also i cant tell u all the names but i have : -

A deed for a vendor named mellisa

12. Aibal

Aibal Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Give me a shout bro, you know I've wanted one for a while. We can discuss this in game. I also sent you a PM. I seem to remember me buying a mace and turning around and selling it to you for less lol.

13. Chaosy

Chaosy Guest

I'm pretty sure it was arms lore. And come on, why would ANYONE want arms lore? :coco:

14. Teufel_Hund

Teufel_Hund Guest

Yes I believe you are correct

15. kray2s

kray2s Guest

does arms lore not have any usage hehehehehe

16. Teufel_Hund

Teufel_Hund Guest

a long time ago it was needed for disarm thieves...right tryint to remember! now it helps when crafting armor

17. Escaflowne

Escaflowne Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Yes battle axe is rarest and worth 20m+ im told...

18. I've never seen one sell for over 10m. Not to say there are desperate people in the game but 20m is overkill.

19. envinyatar

envinyatar Guest

hmm, I'm going to have to check my collection now...

20. Demonous

Demonous Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

who would pay anywhere near 10m.... my first one i bought for about 100k, resold it for 3 mil, then got one i kept from an idoc, and at one of the rares festivals someone put one on their vendor for 50k that i bought and put on my vendor for 3.5 mil which then sold

21. Exactly. I've seen hardcore collectors pay as much as 8-10m but the average I would say is between 2-4m.

Its not a 20m rare lol.

22. yanaki2

yanaki2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

i think i have a spare battle axe on either napa or origin, ill check tonight. also what are the old named vender deeds worth nowadays? i still have like 9 or ten in a chest somewhere?

and one last question, while logging in some old charicters i came across omething interesting, i have a crook on one charicter and a "shepards crook" on another, do shepards crooks exist? cause i dont rememeber ever seeing one before...

23. Sheperds crook is listed in the carpentry menu. Im not sure if thats the title they come out with.

Old vendor deeds range. To collectors 2-3m. I bought about 7 for 1m a pop on a vendor locally. They aren't really good sellers (similar to guild stone deeds).

24. Escaflowne

Escaflowne Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

It was just an estimate someone told me ages ago Kratos! *Flees and hides in the corner of the forum, curling up into a ball*

25. Price Quotes like that on such lowend rares tend to be misleading:thumbsup:

26. Escaflowne

Escaflowne Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

27. hehe i have 5 complete sets of practiceweapons and some uncompleted sets.
    one or 2 years ago, they are often on vendors for a really low amount of gold.

28. feath

feath Guest

I'm thinking you'd sell some of those axes if you offered them up ;)