1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for Gloria

Discussion in 'UO Lake Superior' started by Lord X, Jul 26, 2010.

1. Lord X

Lord X Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Apr 10, 2007
    I'm an old player just returning to UO, looking for an old friend. Her name was Gloria she was a swordswomen, Usually had on a valorite suit. We had been guilded for a bit but I seem to have forgotten the guild after these years off, I do recall she Pvp'd a bit as well as Pvm and had a older brother who also played (On a different shard). If anyone knows her or knows if she still even plays, please let me know. I would love to be able jump back in with old friends. Thanks very much for looking I appreciate any help I can get, I will be downloading Icq again but for now just PM's. Thanks again!