1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for Gm made locked boxes

Discussion in 'UO Origin' started by Talishara, Feb 21, 2010.

1. Talishara

Talishara Guest

I have been looking for some gm locked boxes to work my treasure hunter, I am willing to pay well :)

Thanks!

Tali

2. Viquire

Viquire Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Tali, with the removal several years ago of the anti-macro code, you should be able to work your skill with only one box if you are so inclined.

3. Talishara

Talishara Guest

Oh..its been so long since I have worked a character..lol ok one box would work nicely if anyone has one :)

4. falseprophet

falseprophet Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

if you will meet a char named Haleoron in luna i'll have you a box or two

5. CassieDarksong

CassieDarksong Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

If you still need one or more than one, gimme a holler as well.

I'm going to beat ICQ into submission tonight.

(Edit: By beating i mean retrieving password since I Reformatted and had a random password that I forgot for ICQ)

6. Talishara

Talishara Guest

Thats funny.. I also reformatted and lost my icq password only I wasn't able to retrieve mine.. so I unfortunatly had to get a new icq number. I am still in need of the box, so thank you both for helping me out with one :) If you would like to meet up icq me at 617969512.

Tali