1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for Groups for Peerless Quests.....

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by Sethblackmoore, Jan 23, 2008.

1. I'm not even sure how many folks from the actual napa server check this forum but I'm looking for a group or guild to do peerless quests with. I'm just looking for active folks. I'm not opposed to joining a guild. I have just about every char skill set but mostly play my 6x120 pally. If interested post her or PM me.
  2. Joobulance

Joobulance Guest

You're welcome into Unity, we ran 5 DH's this morning and I usually do a lot of the peerless quests, also welcome to join me there [​IMG]
  3. Conrad99

Conrad99 Guest

How can I get ahold of you. I have multiple char that can tank, cast or attack if needed. Most chars of mine are legendary in thier respected skills that are needed.

I just really only play on weekends due to my work hours.

I am really interested in joining a gulid to do peerless & champ spawns. I am my own guild (DFON) for both accounts. I use it primarly for training purposes.
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

I have my archer in Doom right now, but he is due to leave soon. I'll go with you and joob. Also, the guild I'm currently in DST does the peerless a good amount of the time.
  5. im up for it most of the time...i usually only get to play late 10 pacific till around1-2 but if anyone on during that time lemme know and im down to help out
  6. Guest

Guest Guest

I reiterate the open invite into Unity. Ended up running a couple more dh's last night, and Joobulance and I ran a parox earlier, and are now keyed up to run another one after lunch. We like peerless, even though they never give us a damn thing lol
  7. WOW!!! Thx all for the responses!! I was sure my request would go unheard but alas Napa players come outta the wood work when it comes to adventure. Well I got a lot of responses and now I"m trying to narrow possible choices. Those who are unaligned with any guilds it would be great if you could come with me to where ever I choose. I hate for ppl to be left out. So PM me or icq me and I'll try to have everyone join up and hunt together.
  8. Guest

Guest Guest

Naw, many of us run Peers, always remember there are Never deaf ears on Napa. We are ALWAYS listening [​IMG].
  9. Otis Firefly

Otis Firefly Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 17, 2006
    ....*looks Around*...little creeped out now. lol
  10. Guest

Guest Guest

Helped ya with the gloves didn't I [​IMG] .... [​IMG]. ya never know who's around lol
    Glad he got them, was the best 90+ mins wasted & standing around waiting for a GM (and chewing on one a lil too) to see him get them finally