1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for guide submissions

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Kayhynn, May 18, 2009.

1. Kayhynn

Kayhynn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

May 12, 2002
    As I continue to add to uohomedecor.com, I've discovered there are only 6 items under "How to Holiday Deco". Those 6 are:
    -Jack O'Lantern
    -Candy Stand

That being said, I am now open to accepting submissions for this and other categories.

You can either post them in this thread or e-mail them to me, with pictures, to [email protected]

2. Faerunner

Faerunner Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008
    I'll add some sketchy ideas, but I don't have any guaranteed instructions. I just barely got my tree to have a glowing 'angel' on it last year by sticking a candle on a very high goza and dropping a statue in front of it. Had to do it without the tree in place, too, and then make sure they were high enough to place the tree!

'nother thing I did last Easter was use a basket (any kind, although the round ones with handles - might be stealables? - are tiny but adorable) and layer colored eggs and/or jewels, and onions/lettuce in it to make an easter basket. Might take some fiddling but it looked cool. A bigger one could be placed outside next to the bunny, or a smaller one could find itself as table decor.

If you can glean enough info to write instructions out of that, more power to ya - I can't remember the slightest bit of how I managed it, other than fiddling till it came out ok. :eek: I don't think they're terribly complicated projects, though, so maybe someone can use them and actually take screenshots!
  • About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!