1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

looking for guild in atl

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Shabby, Apr 6, 2009.

1. Shabby

Shabby Guest

hey there...ill be moving over the course of the week and am looking for a good pvm/rp guild to join that is active as well

ive got 2 warriors, a mage, and a t-hunter that i am bringing with me to atl

2. Cear Dallben Dragon

Cear Dallben Dragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

3. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Hiya, Shabby. Not sure what you're looking for precisely, but you're always welcome to try United We Fight. I've been there for about 5 months and I love it. We're a purely PvM guild offering nightly hunts, though no event mandatory. We don't have much rp at the moment, but we're always open to new ideas. We're all pretty laid back: really no rules other than enhance the fun, decrease the drama.

Don't want to be pushy or anything. If you're interested, check us out: www.united-we-fight.com. If you like what you see, grab one of us. Tell them Fallon sent you.

Gl!

:D