1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for guild

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Trollmaker, Dec 8, 2009.

1. Trollmaker

Trollmaker Guest

Hi im a old uo player who recently returned .. And i was looking to join a PvE guild so i have people to hunt with . Im currently working on a Treasure Hunter Bard has my main. So if you want me to join your guild leave a reply or pm me :)
  2. Cailleach

Cailleach Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 13, 2008
    Have a wander down the road to the south of Luna. You'll find our shop and guildhouse about two screens past the brigand camp, on the same side. There's usually someone about there. Or you could grab someone with the Saor guild tag :)

We do champs (Tram & Fel) peerless, and hunt the new lands for imbuing stuff. As well as all sorts of other things. We can help with armour, template advice and the usual sort of questions returning players have. Oh, and we're all mildly insane, but in a nice way :)

If that sounds like something you could enjoy, give us a shout!
  3. Trollmaker

Trollmaker Guest

Sounds great am at luna atm gonna try and find your guildhouse
  4. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Oct 24, 2005
    Aye SAOR is fantastic for new and returning players. Hope to see you ingame! (I'm in SAOR too!)
  5. Zayin666

Zayin666 Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Jan 30, 2009
  6. larven74

larven74 Guest

couldn't possible agree more