1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for guild

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by mustafa, Dec 11, 2009.

1. mustafa

mustafa Guest

Hi peps im looking for a guild on this shard i have just moved to here from europa my char is not trained yet im working on that the now just looking for a good guild to play with ect msg me if anyone out there
  2. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 20, 2008
    PvP... PvM... Merchant... RP... or some mixture. Might help if people knew the qualities you were looking for in a guild so the can make some recommendations.

Welcome to Atlantic!
  3. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Welcome to Atlantic. Assia has a great point. Letting us know more of your playstyle from crafting to pvm to rp to pvp is important to help you find the right group for you. You might want to also read the "Welcome to Atlantic" sticky thread at the top - it also has great info!
  4. mustafa

mustafa Guest

knew i forgot something dam lol cheers guys well since i made a char and never xfered over i prob look at pvm to start so i can get a bit off gold and items then i be looking to get in to the pvp side off life but till my char ready it be poor :)
    again cheers guys for reminder
  5. Paps

Paps Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 24, 2009
    send me some of yer Bellhaven and you can join my guild.:pint:
  6. LadyKeroOfAtl

LadyKeroOfAtl UO Homes & Castles News Reporter
    Stratics Veteran

May 24, 2008
    Toss me a PM when you're next on or an ICQ.
    I'll get you setup with some runebooks.
    Dungeons, towns etc.
  7. mustafa

mustafa Guest

LOL paps np send ya some buckfast too and how yeh know im scottish pfft small world this uo life lol:pint:
  8. It says you're from Scotland in the info by your avatar mustafa, lol.

Paps: Belhaven makes the best ale in the world. My absolute favorite...you've great taste!
  9. mustafa

mustafa Guest

ah god dam how silly off me so it does LOL