1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for guild

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Whitewolf of *VK*, Oct 14, 2013.

1. Whitewolf of *VK*

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hello my name is Whitewolf, i used to be a big part of UO pretty much from launch date till 2005. i have played several MMO's since then, but they all lack what UO is great for and what i miss, that is the social aspect and the comuninty of UO. So with that said im back, havin to start over from scratch, alot has changed and im learning new things everyday, seems like the more i learn the more questions i have. If you have a good friendly socialable guild that is recruiting or know of one please let me know. Thank You.

2. Lady Khaleesi

Lady Khaleesi Seasoned Veteran
    Governor [BLAK]

We don't have guild persay but have a lot of social activity going on with the new town system.. Take a tour to your favorite cities and see if anything about.. Might be surprised... :)
    Britain, Jhelom, Magnicia, Minoc. Moonglow, Skara Brae, Trinsic, Vesper and Yew are the cities that are involved in the new government scenario. Please stop by and say hello! We love welcoming back Players and hope to give you a reason to stay!!!!

3. Captn Norrington

Captn Norrington Trade Forum Administrator
    Moderator Professional Campaign Supporter

i'm leader of the *VK* guild we would be happy to have you with us if you want :)