1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for Guilds: [OT] + [F^R]

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Ceridwen, Dec 30, 2008.

1. Ceridwen

Ceridwen Guest

Anyone still playing from the guild "The Overlords" or "Fellowship For Light Recruits"?
  2. callum_fitzhugh

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Sep 19, 2006
    Fellowship for Life - werent they FFL and part of ERPA? And OT were based in Trinsic?

Both role play guilds?

As I recall FFL merged onto the Nujelm stone in the grand guild centralisation scheme to put lots of guilds into Nuj to increase rp. This sadly failed [not for the want of trying and was a good idea]. This was back in 2005 or maybe even earlier.

OT were led by Elias?

OT did make a sort of comeback a couple of years ago but Elias has since disappeared. Thinking more of this I think he may have just been on the DOT [Duchy of Trinsic] stone.

The simple answer is both are pretty much deceased as far as I know but you would be best to ask on www.f4g.net as that is where you are likely to find anyone else left who remembers them or has their contact details.

Are you looking for someone in particular?
  3. Ceridwen

Ceridwen Guest

Thanks for the reply. :)
    No, it was just a general question - found the guildstones to both guilds and thought I could give them to the guilds... but if they don't exist anymore, I'll just keep them. *shrugs*

Anyway, thanks for the answer and wish you all the best for the coming year! :)