1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for guilds

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by Aciel69, Aug 20, 2011.

1. Aciel69

Aciel69 Guest

Hi im sorta of a, new old guy to uo.. Im not fully back into uo but. I was looking for a guild thats active and i dont even know what to do in uo anymore so Im not sure what guilds do. I still need to learn how to play again but im trying to get my self set.

2. Wingfield

Wingfield Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

We would love to have you in the *VFW* guild. We are third largest on the shard and are primarily a pvm guild. While we have a few young people in our guild, we are mostly made up of "over 40s," and we all been playing a long time. See Manisar, Katala, Madera, Wingfield, Nadalia, or anybody flying a *VFW* guild tag.

3. Zalan

Zalan Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I`m going to suggest either FSB or TMC.

FSB- A few old time players that don`t know when to retire (UO Nursing Home). This is were I`m at when active. *steals Devilsown`s Ethereal Power Scooter, & speeds away*

TMC- Good bunch of folks.

I`m not active enough to know much about other guilds.

4. jabeth

jabeth Guest

Erigo, of the Jabethian Alliance

Also the Rangers of Dundain (R**D) are active pvm, with members age ranging from 4 (for real :) ) to over 60

5. Remo_Williams

Remo_Williams Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

TMC welcomed me with open arms when i returned. Fortunately im on leave with school and all but i keep tabs. Good luck on your return..