1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for "halloween" Pumpkins

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Patty Pickaxe, Sep 14, 2008.

1. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Does anyone still have the pumpkins with devs's names on them? I dumped my collection over the summer to make room, and now I need some for a deco project! I am especially interested in the larger ones. Let me know what you have and want you want for them!!

2. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

I will get back to you on this, yes, I do.

3. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I think WyRm had about 300 of em at one time.

4. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

you only 'think' ???? !!!!

5. Skylark SP

Skylark SP Available Storage: 0
    Stratics Veteran

Well, that is how many she locked down in his house...I am pretty sure he said he left them to decay when he finally got them all unlocked. His bat wings were all in a knot over it for sure. :p

@Patty: I think the crates at the NPC provisioner spawn large pumpkins if you can't find any from the Halloween event (I tossed mine too not long ago). When I was desperate a while back because crate thieves are lazy, I took Kestrel who has 100 lockpicking into town and nabbed some crate items for a deco project. JoAT 20 stealing was enough to eventually get some things from the crates. I got guard whacked a few times but managed to get what I needed. I do remember definitely getting coconuts, large bunches of bananas, and such, and I do have a couple of large pumpkins but can't remember if I swiped those from crates myself or got them from someone else.

-Skylark

6. Czarina

Czarina Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I think i have a few pumpkins littering my house you can have

7. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I've never bought them, but I assume the ones sold by npc farmers are just small ones?

8. Skylark SP

Skylark SP Available Storage: 0
    Stratics Veteran

The event pumpkins came in small, and large, orange and black, and were just rehued/recycled existing pumpkin graphics with a tag on them for the staff member name. Because of the unique tag, you can't stack them (hence the storage nightmare they posed for the "collect 'em all" folks.)

From what I remember when I bought them for pumpkin pies, the pumpkins from the farmers were small like this, and are stackable.

[​IMG]

The ones you steal from NPC crates are big like this

[​IMG]

I can't remember if the stealable big pumpkins stack or not.

-Skylark

P.S. there may be 2 different tile positions for the large crate stealable pumpkin, similar to the cabbages for those that notice these things in deco, since there were 2 different positioned ones for the large pumpkins in the Halloween event and we know they recycled existing graphics.