1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for help from any chronic cu tamer on Atlantic

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Chaosy, Sep 18, 2008.

1. Chaosy

Chaosy Guest

Hi tamers,

I'm looking for a cu with 590+ hp, 60+ phys and 40+ fire resist. A pretty color would be nice but I'd settle for a normal white one as well. If there are any tamers on Atlantic with a cu like this they would be willing to part with or would like to tame one for me, I would be very appreciative. :) I'd be willing to pay for one, of course, trained or untrained.

Thanks!

P.S. Is Nico still around?! She was my go-to person for getting super cu's and I never see her on anymore. :sad3:

2. big_aug

big_aug Guest

I've been spending a lot of time taming cu's lately to find the one I want, so if I see any like this, I'll give you a shout.

3. Chaosy

Chaosy Guest

Thank you very much big aug :D

4. :p I'll go lore the 12 I have sitting in my house.

5. I have 1 that is 589 hp, 64/45/78/39/71 if you want it, however, it is normal colored.

6. Chaosy

Chaosy Guest

YellowStar: If it's on Atlantic that would be perfect!

I'll be on in the evening. My ICQ is 14187007 if you would like to contact me through there. Thanks!

7. NuSair

NuSair Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Just don't let a GM find them in your house, you'll get a 72 hour ban.

Speaking from experience. :(

8. Mishra_

Mishra_ Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I saw about 10 on a boat near dagger one late night.