1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for help

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Mad Villian, Feb 19, 2010.

1. Mad Villian

Mad Villian Guest

Are there any guilds out there dedicated to help newbies? i am new and looking for a little help to get training.....i need a couple small things so i can train...tks

icq.......60725788

2. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Hi Friend! There are lots of good guilds on Atlantic. I'm in one called United We Fight.

Helping train and orient new and returning players is a key mission of United We Fight. We are an adult, player versus monster (PvM) guild with a large membership and a number of experienced players. We have nightly hunts at 9:00 PM EST every night except Tuesdays, when we have our guild meetings. None of our hunts/meetings are mandatory, but you're invited. We also have a vibrant, closed forums community, where you can ask template/training/assistance questions to your heart's content!

Check out our website here: www.united-we-fight.com. (Forgive that it reeks of 1995 - we're currently updated it, lol). If you are interested in joining, either submit a "join us" request on our website or grab any UWF member in-game and request to speak with an emissary.

Looking forward to hunting with you soon! :D