1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

looking for house to take snaps

Discussion in 'UO Sonoma' started by Lord Drakelord, Jan 30, 2009.

1. Saw a house that was set up as a island/priate retreat, met to snap a few shots of it, but was called away and when I went hunting for it again I got lost and could not remember the rune I had hit on around Luna. It was near a vendor shop so I hope to see it again by recalling off vendor runes I see around Luna.
  2. bosskram

bosskram Guest

talk to galahad or maggi from khv it belongs to clym from khv they would love to gate you to the house also if you ever see a rune for trinity sales there is a rune to the house you are looking for:spider: on the front porch. Also did you read the 2 books that are at the house they tell a story, makes it that much more fun