1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for Houseowner! *pic inside*

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Vaneca, Feb 18, 2009.

1. Vaneca

Vaneca Guest

I am looking for the owner of house located northeast of Compassion Dessert.
    Houseowner name is "Wiedergaenger". I looked the charakter up and its a TB Faction charakter.

[​IMG]

If you got any intel, please pm me!
    Thanks

2. Hemisphere

Hemisphere Always Present
    Stratics Veteran

try leaving a message with your contact details in a book, and a pet next to it named "PLEASE READ BOOK". Replace it every few hours when it decays, eventually they're bound to find it.

3. Vaneca

Vaneca Guest

Well, the char looks like a dummy char just to hold the house or keep faction points. dunno rly...

But, I´ll give it a try.

4. Chiera

Chiera Guest

yo, was my thought as well when I saw the screenie

5. Heart Breaker

Heart Breaker Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I think if your chars shows up on UO.com, then you have to have signed in with that char within the last 30 days. So, technically he'll see your book or animal or whatever you put there .... eventually.

Although, I remember looking for idocs in that area, and the house title used to be "roflrofl", I believe, and the name looks different. So, maybe he traded houses within the last month and he won't have much more activity there. =/

Good luck with finding him.

6. Hemisphere

Hemisphere Always Present
    Stratics Veteran

House owner character means nothing, really.

I often owned houses on accounts and characters that were never used for anything but holding houses, and I think a lot of people do the same. He might be using the house every day with his real characters, probably on a completely different account.

7. Vre13

Vre13 Guest

Good idea with leaving pets and book.
    I have few houses which owners are from test accounts. Some of those houses are since 1999. So, characters picture from myUO means nothing in this case.

8. Escaflowne

Escaflowne Crazed Zealot
    Governor Stratics Veteran

Wow this is an old thread lol, where did you dig this up from? :p

9. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Actually MyUO only shows characters which have logged on in the last 30 days so its always a good place to check.