1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for Imbuer...

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Divayth Fyr, May 10, 2011.

1. Divayth Fyr

Divayth Fyr Guest

Hi Everyone! I am looking for someone who knows what they are doing for imbuing an AWESOME mage suit. Anyone got that ability?

2. SunWolf

SunWolf Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

As far as I know, you pick which artifacts you wish and then build off those properties to max out things. Crafting the suit from tailoring or smithing takes sometime and still learning from it. I don't have an imbuerer just friends help me with it.

3. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Hey. Yep what Sun said. I can make one for you if you want. What you need to figure out is the artifacts, like do you plan on using an orny all the time, or want the actual suit to cover that 20 energy resist.

You also need to decide if you want to put more weight into resists, for protection, and corpse proof, or use that weight for stats.

But yeah, first thing is to figure out what artifacts / jewels you want (if any) then the base pieces and stats can be decided upon.

4. Divayth Fyr

Divayth Fyr Guest

My goal is to have a suit that revolves around the Protector of the Battle Mage, Folded Steel Reading Glasses, Ornament of the Magician, and Kelp Woven Leggings.

5. Divayth Fyr

Divayth Fyr Guest

also you get extra points if you could make the suit unimbued...just FYI ;)

6. Lord Raven

Lord Raven Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Once you have the basic pieces, don't forget to use fort powder on them first. Once you imbue, the durability is locked.

7. Divayth Fyr

Divayth Fyr Guest

Yes i got the gold i want the suit imbued very soon. Contact me by ICQ 645-843-918

8. Divayth Fyr

Divayth Fyr Guest

I am already having a non imbued suit made. Thanks to everyone for helping :stretcher: