1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for info and price check

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by LadyStella, Mar 14, 2008.

1. LadyStella

LadyStella Guest

Curious on the rarity of these items and price checks please =)

1st is a curse ring, but stats dont lower when equipped.

2nd Orcish engineer toolkit

3rd a statue you cant take out of box (weight 255 stones)

Thank you! =)
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

As far as the ring goes, it is a ring of curses but no longer has any charges. The orcish engineer toolkits are indeed rares and I've seen them sell for anywhere between 20-35 mil on Pacific. The statue I'm not sure on a price... They came from a time when those boxes could be placed in certain areas and items like the statue, stretched hides, wheat, hanging lanterns, etc would spawn inside them. They can't be taken from the box, but if the box is axed, the item becomes a static object on that tile.
  3. LadyStella

LadyStella Guest

=) Thanks! haha and i thought the ring was special!... Well, looking to sell the engineer kit then. Its on Baja =)
  4. Treyster18

Treyster18 Visitor

Dec 1, 2005

Orc Toolkit -20-40m

Cursed Ring -maybe cpl hundred K's to the right person, junk basicly tho

Statue in a Box -5m is avr, yet alot of ppl do axe em or throw em down =/

id be interested in the toolkit and the statue tho
  5. Wastelands

Wastelands Guest

I tried to axe a few of my old rare stuck in box pieces that are stuck in "wooden box" recently at server down, wont let you break them anymore,"says a cannot carve or w/e message... now i have to have gm, move all them into strong boxes -_-, like i did with the 2 story covetous statue.

EDIT:Might just be the particular boxes they are in.. but dont know why yours would be any different then mine.
  6. TheGwy

TheGwy Guest

They changed it a while ago, can only axe colored wood boxes now, but you can axe bags in your backpack or ground, figure that one out :p
  7. StarlaUO

StarlaUO Guest

Hi I have got an unused tile stuck in a bag is it possible to move it out? Can PM me the way.
  8. I would be interested in hearing the answer to Starla's question as well.
    Ohhhhh and Starla, just noticed your sig saying which shard you are from - Deal or No Deal UO Style will be on Oceania tomorrow! Check it out in Stratics/Events forum [​IMG]

Vana Mana Rose
  9. LadyStella

LadyStella Guest

The statue is in a black colored wooden box.. so it can be broken? =)

Treyster, Im lookin to sell em both. They are on baja. Can icq me , or just pm here or reply.
    335 236 139

Thanks for the info everyone =D