1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Looking for Info on Coal Platemail Armor

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by catfish154, Jan 3, 2011.

1. catfish154

catfish154 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I came across an old set that looks similar to coal. I was wondering if anyone knew if there was a definitive way to tell it from invasion armor or dyed armor and the price on it if it is in fact coal. Thank you

2. shulginist

shulginist Guest

I think the resists might be the same for invasion and non-exceptional coal armor (15 I think it has been a while) but iirc the invasion armor legs face a different direction then the coal armor when in pack. If the set you have is exceptional at 21 resists or so then it is definitely not invasion.

I could totally be pulling that from my butt and not know what I am talking about though so hopefully someone more knowledgeable comes around.

3. The Scandinavian

The Scandinavian Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hi there,

invasion armor and coal armor is not that close regarding to colour.
    Invasion armor is darker than coal.

It is also possible that you have ncp coloured armor.
    Difference between npc and coal is smaller.

If you want to know for sure if you have coal armour let me know and I come to your shard and make a pic.

Regards
    The Scandinavian

4. VinnySP

VinnySP Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Safe Haven

I stated in the wish list rares fest. thread that i to may have yer chainmail coal armor to complete yer set but you would have to come to cats to see it. Lemme know if yer still intersted.