1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Looking for info on Large Amethyst

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Tangled Metal, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Tangled Metal

Tangled Metal Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

It looks like the Amethyst from display cases. I used to have a large diamond and emerald. Just wondering where it came from and what the value might be.

Also looking for a price check on a Frostwood colored anvil facing south.

2. Tangled Metal

Tangled Metal Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

45 Views and no one knows?

3. Thunderz

Thunderz Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

At a guess id say its from the stranger event, along with about 13 other differently shaped gems.

[​IMG]

4. Cymidei Fier

Cymidei Fier Guest

I get amethysts like those from my Vet reward gem cart, if I am not mistaken.

5. Malimus

Malimus Guest

I really hope you cant get all those gems from a gem cart. Otherwise my collection of gems from the Six event are pretty much worthless.

I read up on the gem cart and it didn't say anything about the larger display style gems spawning in it. Although it does have those type of gems displayed in the cart graphic itself. Don't think its supposed to spawn them tho. Although i could be wrong. Can anyone confirm this?

6. I've got some off the gem cart and some from an event, I forget which event...was 2 years ago? But for sure off the gem cart to.