1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

LOOKING FOR JO COOL!

Discussion in 'UO Origin' started by Larisa, Jan 20, 2012.

1. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

Hello Originians!

I have a very urgent request...I know Jo used to run auctions here awhile back...and I know I saw her around a few times since I have been back.

Whilst arresting angry rioters in Mag, I noticed that her auction house has entered IDOC status.

This saddens me very much...is she not around anymore?

If anyone knows how to contact her PLEASE do so and inform her, if she's not aware, that house decay has been re-activated she MUST do something about it by TOMORROW at the latest or her house will be lost.

Thank you.

Larisa

2. CassieDarksong

CassieDarksong Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I messaged her husband on Facebook today. Not sure what good it will do, but here's hoping.

3. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

I think that's the only house I'll be watching like a hawk...I hate to see her stuff go :( Thank you Cassie, I have my fingers crossed.

4. CassieDarksong

CassieDarksong Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Not a problem. If they can reactivate it today or tomorrow, I'll help them out and they can switch their house to me and they can hold one of mine for 7 days till we can get it switched back. Hate to see it go too.

5. The House of Mowbray

Stratics Veteran

I have the plot just across the way. It has plenty of storage capacity, so I'm happy to store her stuff for you guys if the house should fall.