1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for keep in fel!

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Reflex, Sep 12, 2009.

1. Reflex

Reflex Guest

Subject sais it all :) or if any one knows a spot to place ( which I doubt ). Don't know the going rate but please if there's one for sale I'll buy!

Cheers

2. ZidjiN

ZidjiN Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I have a keep in fell, no spawn or anything.

What are you looking to pay for one?

3. Reflex

Reflex Guest

How much do you want?

4. ZidjiN

ZidjiN Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Well first of im not into the housing buisness so i have NO idea of value.
    I do use the house so im not in need of selling it, its just that i would like a house in a vicked location. Like some of the t2a entrences or something.

I would probably let it go for 35 mill. If thats highr or low is up to you and the public to decide.

5. Reflex

Reflex Guest

Can I see it? I'm in game now if ur avail

6. Hardy

Hardy Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I have a Fel keep available to, no spawn, no neighbours, great location. Let me know if you wanna see it

7. Reflex

Reflex Guest

Just to end the thread... got a keep for 12 mill in fel but thanks for the replys :)

8. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

12m is a bargain.. well done!!!...the swamp keeps are the cheapest due to the constant spawn... but fell keeps normally fetch 20-25m with trammel around 50m...maybe more with great location...kinda supply and demand.... theres only a ''finate number'' of keep spots and lesser so castle spots in out UO land.