1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Looking for list of RARE snow globes and their current market value

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Boontendo, Aug 20, 2015.

1. Boontendo

Boontendo Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

As stated above. I'm looking for UO gurus to provide me with a current list of rare snow globes and their market average market value. My home shard is currently LS. Thanks in advance.

2. BrianFreud

BrianFreud Lead Wiki Mod & Doer of Crazy Things
    Professional Wiki Editor Wiki Moderator Campaign Supporter

2005 globes, figure 500k to 1m per. Blighted Grove, Citadel, Covetous, Deceit, Destard, Doom, Heartwood, Hythloth, Khaldun, Luna, Palace of Paroxysmus, Prism of Light, Shame, Umbra, Wrong, Zento

Ancient Citadel, City of Montor, City of Mistas, Lake of Fire, Lakeshire, Pass of Karnaugh, The Etheral Fortress, Chaos Shrine - 500k to 1m per

Exodus' Lair & Twin Oaks Tavern - 10m+ per

Shrine of Humility, Shrine of Sacrifice, Shrine of Compassion, Shrine of Honor, Shrine of Honesty, Shrine of Spirituality, Shrine of Justice, Shrine of Valor - 1 to 3m per

Blackthorne's Castle 1m with maybe a little premium.

Britain, Buccaneers Den, Cove, Delucia, Empath Abbey, Jhelom, Magincia, Minoc, Moonglow, Nujel'm, Occlo, Papua, Serpent's hold, Skara Brae, The Lycaeum, Trinsic, Vesper, Wind, Yew - 1 to 2m

3. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I have a bit of a different opinion on pricing than Brian.

All snowglobes with the exception of the ones mentioned after this are generally 200-400k - There is no rarity nor difference in value in my opinion
    Twin Oaks Tavern is Uncommon - About 1m, Chaos, Blackthorn's Castle About 2-3m and Exodus about 10m.

My suggest is to try search on your perspective shard. They all contain "Snowy Scene" text. Your shard might be a bit higher than above due to supply/demand, but the above is about right for Atlantic.

4. BrianFreud

BrianFreud Lead Wiki Mod & Doer of Crazy Things
    Professional Wiki Editor Wiki Moderator Campaign Supporter

Assia's pricing is likely more up to date than mine; I cleared the last of mine out around a year ago now.

5. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Are you talking about the holiday ones or globes dropped as em rares

6. Boontendo

Boontendo Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

A Snowy Scene Of..... Holiday snow globes. Thank you all so much. This thread now shows up on stratics "google search for snow globe list". Hopefully this will help someone in the near future as it has myself.