1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for Lockpicking Boxes.

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Arradin, Jul 25, 2010.

1. Arradin

Arradin Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Sooo... Since i decided to go for T-hunting, i need to get my lockpicking going..

So i wonder if anyone happen to have a set of the appropiate lockpicking boxes, or any other suggestions on how to get Lockpicking up?

Thanks in advance!

2. IanJames

IanJames Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

NEW has a full set as does the Port of Umbra house just west of the Umbra bridge.

I believe the Port of Umbra boxes are accessible to anyone, you need to be accessed to the NEW guildhouse... good time to join NEW if you ask me ;-)

3. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable

There is a partial set of boxes at the Port. I believe the NEW house also has a set. In the beginning, I think I used the crates at the docks. If you have magery, jump around to the various cities.

4. Arradin

Arradin Sage

Thanks!

I Won't get locking to GM in a month anyway, going to do Magery first of all.. So being in NEW won't help me that much ;)

But thanks! :D

5. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable

I don't think you have to be in NEW to be friended to the house. Talk to one of the leaders and they might give you access to the boxes to help you train.

6. If you still need access to lockpick boxes what Patty said is correct.