1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for Lord Maplestone

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by Ivonna Seasmore, Aug 23, 2010.

1. Ivonna Seasmore

Ivonna Seasmore Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Hi,
    Welp I'll try and make this short, I quit UO, found out I missed it and the ppl....I deleted everythign UO related, am now looking for the post where Lord Maplestone had a few links, and one was for UOAM....plz if anyone can help me I would appreciate it......I now am starting over in UO, as I sold my 2 great accounts....Lesson learned......never quit in haste and if you do just pack everything up ...... and wait a few months to make sure your really done with UO. I was a dummy and found out the hard way.

2. Uriah Heep

Uriah Heep Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Ouch!

Lord Maplestone doesn't wander the realms much at all anymore :(
    and UOAM isn't being supported any longer either. I have heard some good things about the UOCartographer (new version of UOAM, altho created by someone else), and if you use the new client it has an atlas built into the radar map.

Sorry I couldn't help you more.

3. Lady Arwen

Lady Arwen Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Yeah alot of people are saying that UOCartographer works quite well. In order for it to work you have to have UO Assist running, even if you dont have an account. UOAM still works, but as Uriah mentioned it is no longer supported and updated.

4. Lord Urza

Lord Urza Guest

Welcome back to UO, and Legends!! :thumbup1:

5. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

True, but when my name is invoked, sometimes the whispers on the wind reach across the moongates between worlds.

Alas, if I ever gave reference to uoam, it must have just been a pointer to an faq of the time; I never actually used it. I was always a fan of a bare bones client.

6. aoLOLita

aoLOLita Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Welcome back :) If you need any beginning gear and insurance money, just give a shout on the General Chat. With the advent of Imbuing, a meddable lRC suit takes minutes to make as does a 70's suit, and costs nothing to a well stocked Imbuer.

I just made my first T-Hunter and was going to download UOAM, but saw it was no longer supported. I been using the Hunt-and-Peck method to locate chests, not really too bad or time consuming.

7. Damia TMC

Damia TMC Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Welcome back.... so nice to have someone returning to uo :)