1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for lost soul stones atl shard

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Eddie123, Nov 25, 2012.

1. Eddie123

Eddie123 Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

My house fell a while ago east of fel yew gate on atlantic. if anyone has them please let me know my char names are...

manifest mandy fable paldo eddie desilation convict

thanks in advance if anyone can help me out :D

2. Madrid

Madrid Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

There should be a soulstone graveyard mandatory on all shards. Europa has one that was set up and run by a player. Yeah I know players are responsible for their own stuff but it's nice to see players returning and getting their soulstones back.

I wish soulstones were linked to accounts (kinda like there have been talks to do with gold) via a menu so you didn't have to log them around and hall them around or ever worry about losing them.

I found 4 Soulstones in North Britain on Atlantic about a month ago however none of your names are on the stones I have in my possession.

Hopefully someone has them keep trying to spread the word.

#2 Madrid, Nov 25, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2012
  3. LordDrago

LordDrago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

My soulstones stay in my bankbox...you can even access your bankbox from upstairs Luna and use them there.

4. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Went through the few I have and none are yours. You may want to check with the GRL (Goodman's Rune Library) folks. I know they had taken in a lot of soul stones a while back from house falls. As a last resort ya can keep searching for them on that site nobody can name.. and no, that is not a Harry Potter reference ;)

Welcome back and good luck

5. Miri of Sonoma

Miri of Sonoma Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

There is a soulstone graveyard set up on Sonoma too. It would be nice if there was an official place set up on each shard to put them.

6. Slayvite

Slayvite Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hmm, thinking of that if anyone has any from an IDOC called The Trinsican Fishery a few months back (Elvira/Callisto/Slayvite/Grace O'Mally/Sparkle/Flik) on Europa id pay to get them back.....yes i know....im back again.
    Damb game wont let me kick it, its worse than cigs... :)

7. SunWolf

SunWolf Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Goodman's has around 400+ soulstones that has been gathered over time. They are in a private house north of the teleporter hub atm. Will see about geting the house open when I see the owner again. I am not gonna go through them all looking for your charater's names, sorry.

8. Andrasta

Andrasta Goodman's Rune Library
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Blue Crane Society

I've switched things around between those two houses and have had the new one private while I work on it but I will open that house in the morning so you can look through them.

ShadowTrauma likes this.
  9. Lord Lew

Lord Lew Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

You would think that they should be locked to your account like a Bonded pet, but then they do not run away on their own, and usually vanish by accident or neglect. So I guess personal responsibility is key here, and I am guilty of soulstone loss myself. I feel your pain on this issue!!

It would be nice to see a lost and found for soulstones created by mythic. Some way for players to drop them in a box in say Luna, and when a player double clicks that box, it auto searches for any valid soulstones for that account. It can't be that hard to code right?? I have to believe that the majority of players are honorable and wish to find homes for lost soulstones. We all know how hard it is to raise skill, well some skills, errr well maybe how hard it used to be!! Regardless if the skills on them, I'd pay handsome to get my two stones back again!!

10. Chazztizer

Chazztizer Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Miri
    Miri where is the sonoma Grave yard located?

11. Eddie123

Eddie123 Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I got a few of my soul stones back.. Thanks to Obsidian Knight from LNR. I am still missing around 10 real ones and fragments. Lucky enough to have one of my taming stones back to.

Thanks again everyone and a big thanks to lnr :p

12. Miri of Sonoma

Miri of Sonoma Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

It is in Tokuno (Zento) on the south road just across from the dock. It is called the Garden of Lost Souls. I believe Queen Mum has a rune for it in her rune library as well

Chazztizer likes this.
  13. Andrasta

Andrasta Goodman's Rune Library
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Blue Crane Society

The house behind Goodman's Portal is now public. Look for four colored boxes on stands on the first floor.

All these Soulstones have been donated in the last year.

If you do find a soulstone that is yours, please pm me here or email [email protected]

If you have soulstones that you would like added please drop them in either the GRL Portal house or GRL library mailbox.

Thank You & Good Luck!

ShadowTrauma likes this.
  14. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

give up on the frags they most likely got 86ed but the other stones might be in private hands other then goodman but look through goodmans and stones that dotn have names onthem click on as some didnt hold their ownrs names. I'll double check the ones i have bought off vendors from atl. they might be on origin by now but ill look just hte same.

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!