1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for lost soulstones-

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Førsaken, Oct 13, 2008.

1. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

A Tower fell outside Ice Dungeon, was next to Beatrice Quill's place. This is said to of fallen about 6/7 months ago, and was owned by Gloria Estefan. Around 5 soulstones and 10 frags.

PM me / ICQ 342396759

2. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

It amazes me that people still store their soulstones in their house. Hope somebody kept them...la

3. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Oh trust me.. it amazes me as well. If you're going MIA, throw in bank box!!!!

4. Turtle

Turtle Guest

I got some stones off a house up there awhile back, don't remember who it was owned by but I trashed them.

5. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Im not sure if D is just trying to antagonize or if hes thinking of a different place but Im pretty sure I picked up the soulstones your talking about. Directly west of the Beatrice Quill keep in a spot that looks like it should fit a keep of its own? (Cept for that damn tree!) I believe Hugi and I camped that one for a bit after a few hours of battle with Soulweaver, he ended up leaving getting next to nothing. Unfortunately their fate is the same as in D's post. I eneded up trashing them after a few months when no one asked about them on the boards.

6. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

:(

always sad when months go down the drain

youcan even keep the on your body they are blessed after all....

7. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

I totally agree and was just doing the person a favor and trying to get info. Thanks all who posted, wish people would actually use some sense and keep on character/in bank box when planning to "quit" UO<--lol or go MIA.

8. Turtle

Turtle Guest

No mine was on the other side of the mountain.

9. Zip

Zip Guest

I recently picked up 30+ soulstones and about a half-dozen fragments at one IDOC. It appears that this person may have collected them from other collapses (sub-packs and such), so.... Anyone looking for a missing soulstone can see if theirs is among them. Head up the road from Homare-Jima a few screens, it's on the left. They are locked down outside.

(the house was formerly called Zang's Garden).

10. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I have a bunch from a house that fell behind mine at mako town (about 1.5 yrs ago).

Lorddog

11. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I wish they'd pick up the name of the character storing the skill as well as the skill points. It would make life so much easier.

12. KungFuGripJeremiah

not a bad idea petra