1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

(Question) Looking for lost soulstones

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Lord Malachi, Jan 6, 2015.

1. Lord Malachi

Lord Malachi Adventurer

Nov 8, 2012
    Hello Atlantic, I'm returning after a year or so if being gone and was wondering if by chance anyone had picked up soulstones from my house when it went IDOC? My house was located outside of Skara Brae, Trammel, right by the farms. Names on the stones would have been Malachi, Jezebel, or Phazmyr.

Thanks for taking a look!
  2. Captn Norrington

Captn Norrington Trade Forum Administrator
    Moderator Professional Campaign Supporter

Nov 4, 2012
    Goodmans's rune library in zento run by @Andrasta has a soulstone collection box. You might be able to find some of yours in it that people have found and donated.

Hope you get them back.
    Scribbles likes this.
  3. Rob

Rob Visitor

Jan 10, 2015

Dintlow, gwek, duval, timsmith, paring

The chests are 1 building west of goodmans library on the front steps - the "unknown" stones you can attempt to activate from within the box.