1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for "Maiden China"

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Jasonleebeck, Jul 17, 2008.

1. Jasonleebeck

Jasonleebeck Guest

To the best of knowledge, this is/was a GL character whom also sported a small web site with deco and tuts. I believe there was a house in the Umbra desert in which the base of all operations took place, having vendors selling quick deco self build kits, and in home examples of everything with that name stamped on them. I'm basically looking for the site, any remnants of post, or anything having to do with this character.

Thanks in advance.
  2. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Apr 25, 2001
  3. Jasonleebeck

Jasonleebeck Guest

awesome, tyvm.
  4. Maiden China

Maiden China Guest

Sars hunted me down on ICQ like she was a rabbid dog and I am rabbit covered in BBQ sauce.

Maiden China would be me! I ran the China Shop on great lakes for a few years. A bit back I got bored and switched to Sonoma. Unfortunatly now I am bored again and want to switch back to great lakes lol. Anywho as far as deco kits.

Though I have not updated in a coons age and did not get examples of my deco ever up again. Feel free to icq me at 85943843 to chat... I check that way more offten then the forums!