1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for my crystalline ring from LOW

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by archite666, Feb 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. archite666

archite666 Guest

So havent had much time to farm silver this week, just wondering if my crystalline ring popped back up.

I got looted by LOW and I havent played much, farming silver is kinda sad.

We should get the prices reduced back to normal, then we can trash and horde all we want but as it stands right now, it blows.

I just want to pvp, got the whole suit except for the ring, and havent had time to farm 20k silver this week.

I really don't understand the purpose behind keeping/trashing armor, you are actively extending the period of time someone will be out of action. I mean if your making money off that person, then why not sell back the stuff to keep making money. And you dont stand a shot against people that run the armor/ and pets and the people that run the armor check silver spots constantly soo

Are we working towards eliminating pvp? I don't understand someone should explain it to me.

My thoughts have always been keep the pvp up, keep it casual and maybe more people will join in, but this war of attrition sucks. And I don't have the gold to buy silver.

So what do people think about lowering faction item costs?

2. Turtle

Turtle Guest

It's locked down on my steps if you ever feel the need to look at it...maybe chat with it from inside Brooks house...
    KOC never pvps anymore anyways so whats the difference.

3. archite666

archite666 Guest

well, one I naturally assumed it was you.

and two, how did you get it if I wast pvping? In fact I was doing exactly what you asked, coming out of the house and fighting all you guys, it was like.... what? 6 vs me? and I still ran around and fought.

4. T'Challa

T'Challa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

such anger...:shots:...you'll feel better

5. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Knock it off. *narrows eyes*

6. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

You make no sense.... the shard is better without you. Please remove your characters from the game. Take a bat to your computer and microphone and never speak to the outside world again.

I also have a gift for you....

[​IMG]

7. Turtle

Turtle Guest

Actually you were not "fighting" us. You were running to Brooks from Luna and got face planted otw. We've killed a couple KOC in the last 2 weeks and none of them have been "pvping", they have all been running like they stole a TV.

8. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Talk about new material. Have you learned how to bola and kill mounts yet on your all mighty tamer?

:sleep2:

9. Turtle

Turtle Guest

Have you learned to play without pressing play yet?

10. Mook Chessy

Mook Chessy Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

D quick question, why can the rest of your guild give/sell back items but not you?

I mean really think about it, dont just come back with your usually venom, really stop and think, why does your entire guild (entire shard for that matter) act one way, yet you feel the need to be/act different?

I really have to wonder what happened to you in game to cause such actions.

I'm sure that all people have had stuff trashed or got treated poorly but at this current time they have moved on, why not you?

11. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Aww.. fail the pvp in game, fail the pvp on boards, so resort to making accusations about using easyuo. Nice! You Sir, are a real winner.

Let me know when you're ready to go to training camp! I'll teach you all the basics of legit pvp without a tamer and how to bola / kill mounts with a tamer.

12. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

You apparently missed the memo..Poor D died way too many times one day to KOC. The very next day was the cry thread on going fully suited stealth tamer and trashing all loots, farming all silver spots.

I will not hold this against you though, it's easy to be turned away from all the bs board pvp we do on these boards. :D

13. Turtle

Turtle Guest

For failing I sure do have alot of items locked down on my steps and I've only died once since I started playing my tamer. I will take that fail every day of the week.

14. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

OMGZ You are teh Winnar of all Win!!! Go D! Teh one, Teh only, Greatness, D, the kickass Tam'm'er! Roxxor on my brotha'.

15. Turtle

Turtle Guest

Thanks for the recognition. Every template can be hard when you actually have to push keys to operate the game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.