1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for my Spellbooks & Painting

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by siobhan, May 19, 2012.

1. siobhan

siobhan Guest

I gave a couple of them away when I left Legends originally and would be interested in knowing where they are now. I had 3 or 4 spellbooks that had my name on them and then a Painting of Siobhan Minos, Royal Bard.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

2. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Sio, the painting and one of the books is in the castle in Malas, right at Grimswind rope bridge. I didn't know there were multiple books and have no idea where they might be. Sadly, much of Legends treasures have been packed up and moved to other shards.

3. kulder

kulder Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Probably some still in your castle pretty much left everything where you had it, moved a few things around and destroyed the lower area when Rumil was doing storytime
    *ps* email or text me I am hardley ever on anymore,not sure if your still co-owned to it but would be happy to co-omn you again

4. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

fyi If you replace 'pic' with 'img' your sig will show.

5. kulder

kulder Lore Keeper

Thank you very much

6. siobhan

siobhan Guest

awesome - thanks!

And Kulder - no worries :) I "woke up" in the castle.... boy oh boy its changed :) but that's ok! :)

7. kulder

kulder Lore Keeper

Uhm!! I gave the maid the Holiday off......come to think on it that was two years ago

8. Kuroyama

Kuroyama Guest

Hi Siobhan,

Sorry for the unrelated question, but might you be the Siobhan I knew back in 2008 or a bit earlier? I played with you quite a bit after we came to know each other. You helped me out a LOT with advice, with material assistance. I remember well the Japanese-style house you hand designed for me along the road south of Luna, for my pure samurai, Kuroyama.

I left not long after you did, assuming you're the same Siobhan, and only recently returned. I've been playing on Atlantic due to the reduced population on Legends, but I still have my characters and the stuff you gave them (sans my houses)!

9. aoLOLita

aoLOLita Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Welcome home. Siobahn:) Message me here or in general chat - usually on Hippolyte character - if you need anything to outfit your chars. There's been a lot of crafting changes, myself or most any of the RLV Alliance will be happy to help you out:)