1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for old friend

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by MiamiFan, Jan 5, 2009.

1. MiamiFan

MiamiFan Guest

I'm looking for and old Ea Land Player her name was LucyLee if you read this please let me know its you I miss you 100% no longer have your number it got changed or shut off I'll never forget you I was Erik and allso Toby and Chef
  2. NikiKing

NikiKing Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 12, 2003
  3. Renee TSO

Renee TSO Guest

Im sorry but i never knew her. However, i can hit up my tso email list and see what pops up. Did lucylee have any other sim names? Any information could be helpful before i send out an email
  4. MiamiFan

MiamiFan Guest

nope all i know is Lucy then Lucylee
  5. sweethugger

sweethugger Guest

I Remember Her She Own A Cooking Skill House In BF But I'm Not Sure Where She Been She Was Married To A Art Lee I Believe
  6. MiamiFan

MiamiFan Guest

Art Lee there last name ? Lee i ment
  7. MiamiFan

MiamiFan Guest

Good News I Found LucyLee On Aim Woot with diffrent name same person I'm so happy now I miss all my friends from Tirnua :(
  8. Katheryne

Katheryne Guest

Woot! Congrats on finding your friend! :)