1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for Old Friends

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Ahriman, Jun 9, 2008.

1. Ahriman

Ahriman Guest

I have been away from the game for several years but wondering if some old guildmates may still be around to help me catch-up on the game. Looking to get back started to see how things have really change.

My Former names:
    Wildfire - KRT
    Kia and Daric Lethius - KSS
    Ahriman - Several guilds with him

Thanks for all the great times in the past and
    Hopefully goodtimes in the near future.

Look forward to hearing from those of you that are still out there.

2. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

Oh, nothing has changed. The game and shard are the same as they were 5 years ago *holds back laughter*...la

3. Skylark SP

Skylark SP Available Storage: 0
    Stratics Veteran

I think you left shortly after I started on Siege. Nearly all of the old KSS gang is long gone, including Py. KRT folks also mostly long gone.

-Skylark

4. Hoffs

Hoffs Gilfane Keeper of the Hall
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

Vortex and Toth are still here. Didn't the latter take over the Kai account?

5. Trep

Trep Guest

hey buddy, i (iris s.) just reactivated a couple weeks ago to screw around. as usual if you need anything let me know, i dont have much anymore but i have a mage account you can use if you want to start back up. should still have my icq but just incase its still 31292308

6. Blind Otto

Blind Otto Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Aye, I fear KSS has shrunk a little *cough* - but we are still here, and plan to stop the shrinkage! Scribe! Put down that inflatable knight right now! Ahem.
    Anyway, tis as was said - Lord Lethius has left, on a quest to the Spirit Realm. Tis unlikely he will return in the near future, but never say never.

Much of the shard's visibly active population (said the blind man) tends to either run about with KOC, or be part of an ever-growing alliance. Factions are more active today than I've ever known them to be. Oh, and we have greater dragons, which are probably much as you remember dragons being - truly fearsome beasts which move slowly and take up a lot of space.

7. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

If greater dragons count as community then population is BOOMING...SP more dead then ever...