1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

looking for Orc Sig

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Ghaz'gull, Jul 30, 2006.

1. Ghaz'gull

Ghaz'gull Guest

Ulrite.. lat humies knuw diz mojo box beddur den Ghaz. Su sum ash mak siggy fer Ghaz an meed mak lub tu lat lung tym, ur fer shines. Lat's choice but me tink maken lub iz da bezt plan!! HOWWAH!!

2. bah lat always luukin fer sumting tu lub....gy find breedur leeb da gruntees alone

3. Ghaz'gull

Ghaz'gull Guest

Har mi wuz hopin fer Ibichi humie tu kum runnin tu Ghaz!!!! Also me lookin fer ORC stuff to deco house and guud place tu put orcish outpost
    Ib lat'z hab ani guud ideas...(lat's awl humies su me nub expect much) pigeon Ghaz ur post ere.

4. Ok...what did he say about Ibi? Need a translation.

5. Ghaz'gull

Ghaz'gull Guest

Ghaz heard dat Ibichi wuz good breedur an Ghaz bought brand new breedur suit su them could make sum strong cubbies!!!

6. Guest

Guest Guest

How can you not know how to deco for an orc? all you have to do is throw gore tiles and bone piles and skulls and weapons around everywhere.

Here are some ideas if you want them.
    Surgical room

Wolf Pit
    Note that there are no guard rails so when someone comes up the steps they fall in
    at pit level

Volcano Cave
    Hidden Fort
    note the bard skeleton, backpack and what's in both
    Pay attention to detail, it makes it much more evil: The bard has 3 arrows in his corpse, note where they're placed: forehead, neck, heart. His skin was flayed off (the hides) but there's no meat as it was eaten.
    Outside of the house

Orc (mage) Fort
    1st floor
    Second Floor
    Outside view

Tragic Remains of Travesty are great as you can dye them red like blood with a reward statuette dye tub, and they make death sounds.

Experiment with the corpse parts, you can get alot of them to fit together to make it more realistic

go to the "dark and dismal" section
    Note the 3 corpses design, the "tub of blood" design,
    and the "Eerie Stand," but instead of bolas, use a brasier for the base, a wooden shield for the table head and keep the 3 skulls

Need anything else just ask

7. Ginsu-SP

Ginsu-SP Guest

Here's one... I'll change the caption to whatever you like... if you like the sig.

[​IMG]

Cheers!

8. Kat SP

Kat SP Guest

Sings *Wookin pa nub in all da wong paces*

9. *poor terrorfied human in ropes hops forwards*

what the ugly stinky.... er I mean delightfully handsome orc is tellining you that if you were interested in the warboss then youmust be totally interested in ghazgull and he has a orc-wench outfit that he thinks you would fit well.....

do I still get eaten....

10. Sloan

Sloan Guest

this is way too big ... i made this about a year ago... but it can't be used for stratics

[​IMG]

11. Tu'Grrt

Tu'Grrt Guest

har! Lat hab mani ob dem oomie trans... tr... blah-rs, Warboss
    Meeb kin nebber kep dem long 'nuf
    meeb git hunger *burp*
    now meeb wany sum ob dat cydur *stares at pretty moving picture*

12. Guest

Guest Guest

Hmm...in terms of your quest for breedurs, all I can say is I think an ancient Chinese proverb says man or orc with Toyota budget should not go shopping for Ferrari. [​IMG]

Ghaz'gull, what sort of theme were you wanting for your sig? And what kind of decorative items were you wanting for your hut?

-Skylark

13. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

You know, Spree loves orcs. You should go find her. She lives in Iantown, behind the tavern. [​IMG] I bet she would LOVE to be your breedur!

14. Guest

Guest Guest

[​IMG]

Orcs declare war, orc sees Savage with name beginning with H....

[​IMG]

orc becomes:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Guest

Guest Guest

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And a border variation...

[​IMG]

-Skylark

16. Phish Phan

Phish Phan Guest

That looks like Sloth from the Goonies.

17. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

That looks like Sloth from the Goonies.

[/ QUOTE ]

This guy?

[​IMG]

-Skylark

18. Guest

Guest Guest

I see you have one now, very nice...one of Sloan's? She does really well with the cutouts.

-Skylark

19. Sloan

Sloan Guest

HOWWAH!!

20. Ghaz'gull

Ghaz'gull Guest

umm mi tink dat me found udder breeder den Ibichi.... Sloan ib Ghaz's new breedur. All lat udder humies gu find anudder Breedur, Sloan iz Ghaz's!!!!
    *Dreams wistfully of Artistic orcs*

21. Good looking Sig....Sloan comes through again.

22. Sloan

Sloan Guest

it's a good thing he has chiselled ab's ... i might be able to overlook the smell[​IMG]

23. lol...you just agreed to become his breeder!!!

24. Guest

Guest Guest

Well...I figured I'd go ahead and finish the other one that I started before I knew you had one. I had spelled your character's name wrong in it, but fixed it.

[​IMG]

-Skylark

25. Sloan

Sloan Guest

no ... he just agreed to become my pet [​IMG] muahahahhaha

26. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

[​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

eeeeeeeeeeeeyyyy youuuuu gguuuuyyyyysss!!!!!