1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for owner of a house named Midget!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Czarina, May 27, 2008.

1. Czarina

Czarina Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Wanting to know if you ever thought about selling your house? If you decide to sell let me know at ICQ 129290595

2. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

I have noticed a lot of homes on the shard which seem to be owned by players who either don't play on the shard, or never leave thier house...la

3. Czarina

Czarina Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

yah its pissing me off lol thier blocking all my favorite house spots. btw just saw your video on youtube. its great! cant wait to see part 2

4. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

Yeah, I have tried finding a couple of players to see if I could buy their homes...either they don't post on Stratics or don't visit the Siege forum. I ran around the shard yesterday and noticed quite a few homes that will drop once the devs drop the generic osi rep or unnamed houses.

I would probably guess many houses are grandfathered, so until they drop their accounts, the houses will stay standing...la