1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for Past Pac Player Item

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by Lady Havoc, Feb 11, 2013.

1. Lady Havoc

Lady Havoc Visitor

Feb 7, 2013

I am a former Pac player as is a friend of mine that no longer plays the game. I have been attempting to collect items with his name on it for sentimental reasons and was hoping to locate a Whispering Rose with the name GOONIE if anyone happens to have it and would be willing to part from it as it would complete my collection and mean a lot to me. I currently have a char on the shard that I plan to be transferring off but would make arrangements to wait and negotiate/purchase this item. If anyone has any with initials and Goon on the end, it would also be chars of this friend and I would be interested in obtaining those as well.

Please PM me with your contact info if you can help me out, or know of a vendor with any of these, etc.

With hope,

Lady Havoc