1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for patient, active Guild

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by KeeliaUo, Oct 4, 2008.

1. KeeliaUo

KeeliaUo Guest

Greetings all...

I'm just coming back to UO and I'm looking for an active, patient guild. Patient because I don't know many of the new changes :/ My main is a Mage/Tamer.

I usually play late afternoon/eve (EST).

Hope to hear from someone :D

2. Tamais

Tamais Lake Austin Reporter
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Patron Editor

welcome, welcome back :). I'll be on off and on most this weekend. If there is any thing I can do to help you let me know. just pop me a message here on the boards. My icq is messing up so I haven't been turning it on. My main characters are Lessa, Rowan,and Mora. There are lots of great guilds that will help you, UMP, MCH, KOl CoC to name just a few. We aren't very big but we have very very big hearts. You are just going to love us

3. Garion_UMP

Garion_UMP Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

As Tamais says, Lake Austin is filled with lots of friendly people who are very happy to help. She's mentioned lots of awesome, friendly, and active guilds (I think she meant MHC though....). If you see anyone, just go up and say hi. The UMP guild is usually running around on weekends and evenings. We also have a lot of folks living up the road west of Umbra. Feel free to let any of us know if you need help. If you list a character, I'll keep an eye out for you.

Cheers,
    Garion
    GM of the UMP

4. Tycolby

Tycolby Guest

Yes alot of good guilds out there. UMP or KGB or N**K might be your best bet.
    MHC doesnt actively recruit ppl but we will take ppl out on hunts. And Welcome to the Hood

5. Tamais

ooops you are so right. MHC(Midnight Hunters Club) thats what happens when your fingers go faster than your mind.:blushing:

6. Tycolby

Tycolby Guest

Geez Rowan how are you even able to paint your nails then?

7. KeeliaUo

KeeliaUo Guest

HIHI...

Thank you all for the responses...I'm usually on Keelia, Emma Nightwisp or Rhaven. Nightwisp Nursery is my main home and it's on the road west of Umbra.

I don't have an ICQ (vaguely remember what that is) but I'll keep checking back here.

Again, thanks...I can't wait to meet you all and become active again :D

HUGGS :D

8. Tamais

cool you aren't too far from my house. I'm over by UMP Town. Dragonridge and NIA park are both mine. And Tycolby nails, nails. what are nails? :) I keep them very very short so i don't have to paint them.:)

9. Tek

Tek Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

good thing Tycolby has a slow mind so he can paint his nails with no problem

10. Tycolby

Tycolby Guest

Good thing the student learns well from the master