1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Stratics is pleased to introduce a community Article Management System (AMS) to the forums! AMS allows users to contribute articles about profession templates, houses, pvp, or a variety of other topics. This is a great way to showcase your ideas that require more space than a typical thread. Our staff can also feature articles and promote threads into articles (when appropriate). We are pretty excited about this feature and hope you will be too. It will allow the community another way to express themselves and contribute to the growth of the game and community! For information on how to submit an article, read this article.
  3. We've put our heads together to simplify the Rules of Conduct (ROC) from 23 items down to 8. We hope that the new ROC will be more intuitive and easier to remember. This should also help us to improve our moderation by focusing on fewer items. We are always striving to make Stratics better and to encourage communication and participation. We think that you'll be happy for this improvement. Thanks for being here.

Looking for people to hunt around

Discussion in 'UO Oceania' started by jofung, Jan 30, 2008.

1. jofung

jofung
    Expand Collapse

Hi all:

I've just been hanging in UO for couple of days, learning new skills and spend lots of time shopping around. Now i am just looking for people to hunt around with. Since I've just started again, I only have a GM warrior and really looking forward to spend some time with other player to do some hunting around maybe can show me a few trick. Anyone interested can PM me or post some time so we can gather up some ppl to go together.

2. Guest

Expand Collapse

Maybe spend some time at Luna bank or New Haven bank getting to know people or get involved with the community events taking place hosted by EvE or OPEN or any others that show up on the calendar....and just getting to know people maybe even join a guild.

Other wise try your luck head out to hunting locations and ask people there if you may join them.

Welcome to Oceania and I hope you enjoy your time here.