1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for people to play with

Discussion in 'UO Lake Superior' started by TriAxis, Apr 22, 2014.

1. TriAxis

TriAxis Visitor

Hi,

I played UO from launch and for many years beyond. Quit and came back a couple of years ago, but no one I knew still played. I didn't understand the new game play, what was different, how to play with the changes that were made. And I couldn't get any help or explanations except for a few tips given to me at the bank.

So I am interested in re-activating again, but I am looking for someone, some group, some guidance.

Is there anyone out there that can show me the new ropes, what to do and what not to do? Where to go where not to go?

Thank you.

2. Daga Taga

Daga Taga Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

What time do you play? The Community Hunts would be a good way to get some help. I'd be willing to help you out if I'm on at the same time.

3. TriAxis

TriAxis Visitor

Usually later in the evening... central time. After the kids are in bed. I will investigate these Community Hunts.

4. Daga Taga

Daga Taga Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I'm usually on in the evenings and try to go to the Community Hunts a lot. Hope to see you there. Just let me know if you need anything.