1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for Perfect Emerald

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by Death Adder, Jan 14, 2010.

1. Death Adder

Death Adder Guest

Again, there are none for sale on any vendor on the shard. If anyone is willing to sell me 10 of them, please PM me. Thanks :)

2. Salivern_Diago

Salivern_Diago Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

You've either not looked very hard or my vendor was sold out instantly. I put 100 Perfect Emeralds on my vendor this very morning, its in Luna.

[EDIT] Just checked and they are still there...

3. Lightning 1

Lightning 1 Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Death Adder.
    There is a house SW of the Luna west gate. A white house owned by Lightning, me. It's across from the gap from the fairgrounds.
    If you leave a message where and when I can catch you I will get you some perfect emeralds. It's not a problem.

4. Death Adder

Death Adder Guest

Well, if you put them on yesterday, and I looked TWO days ago, I don't know that I could have looked hard enough to find them. I just looked through Luna again just now and found none (though I don't know where your vendor is).

5. Salivern_Diago

Salivern_Diago Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Ye good point, I didnt look at the dates, just saw it was a new post. My vendor is on the south east corner of luna, above the road. VIP Auction house.

[EDIT] Just looked, they are all gone now. Sorry.