1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for Pierre Cardian (owner of Luna house near gate)

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by Joobulance, Dec 26, 2007.

1. Joobulance

Joobulance Guest

Does anyone have an ICQ or e-mail? Thanks!

2. did achar search, on uo origin, he's unguilded, but still in game, his karma title lists him as unsavory, he might be hard to find tram side, goodluck, you may spam at the bank for him or an alt char. [​IMG]

3. if your looking to buy it its not for sale, at any amount
    if youre looking for a luna house, get in touch with me and i'll show you ALL the luna houses available and their prices, this is slo btw

4. Joobulance

Joobulance Guest

Thanks kal - And slo, I am looking to buy it, I know of quite a few Luna houses for sale, I want one near/at the gate.. [​IMG] Know of any?

5. Joobulance

Joobulance Guest

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd btw how do you know it's not for sale? >:(

6. he values the house more then gold, more then a billion gold lol

just depends on how much your willing to spend, theres atleast eleven houses for sale, many are not listed. the shard might be small but luna is still booming, the houses are even more expensive, especially for a gate house

really though, location means nothing when it comes to luna, thats just for looks.
    especially with the search feature, location means nothing

7. Qikdraw

Qikdraw Guest

Houses on the south side of the street suck compared to those on the north side of the street. So location does mean something. In terms of desirability.

Qikdraw

8. <blockquote><hr>

Houses on the south side of the street suck compared to those on the north side of the street. So location does mean something. In terms of desirability.

Qikdraw

[/ QUOTE ]

in terms of desirability yes, thats what i said, the stuff on the vendors all sell the same though, just as fast